About ACS Promotions
Borne in the back room of the Solomon’s family home in 1985, ACS was set up as a packaging distributor specialising in the cosmetics and fragrance industries. From the outset, the business was built on strong personal relationships developed with customers by delivering more than just a packaging product, but packaging solutions that worked for their brand. Partnering with everyone from leading manufacturers, designers, industry specialists and experts to customers, has proved to be at the heart of our success. We’re immensely proud that some of these relationships have been decades in the making and continue to this day.
Like many of our customers who began as small start ups, ACS has grown alongside them, increasing in size and expertise as well as expanding our on site facilities. In turn, our capabilities, know how and extension into new industries continued to evolve, attracting 100’s of customers in industries that span cosmetics, fragrances, pharmaceutical, alcohol and ethanol.
The management team of ACS Promotions is committed to the development, implementation and continual improvement of our Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
We endeavour to:
- Demonstrate consistent leadership and commitment in the achievement and continual improvement of an effective quality management system.
- Implement processes to drive adherence to all the requirement of the standard
- Establish and monitor measurable quality objectives that are relevant to the conformity of products and services and to the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
- Continually offer employee development opportunities to promote and encourage a quality culture within the organisation.
- Listen to our customers and strive to provide professional, accurate and customer-focussed services and products, ensuring we meet our customers’ expectations and create long-term relationships, trust, and loyalty.
- Invest in our business-, production-, and quality processes.
GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES POLICY
The management team of ACS Promotions is committed to providing our customers and consumers with products that consistently meet their quality & consumer safety expectations by developing, implementing, and maintaining an integrated Quality Manufacturing Management system which complies to the ISO 22716:2007 standard.
To achieve this, the plant of ACS Promotions, 2 Commerce Place, Kramerville, 2146, South Africa, will:
- Comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and with mutually agreed consumer safety requirements of customer, while keeping with and conforming to international trends and standards of best practices.
- Ensure the safety of the product will be of the highest standard.
- Endeavour to ensure that should a situation arise doubting the conformity of the product, effective measures and controls are in place to recall from the customer and/or trade as required.
- Continually evaluate skill sets of staff and train staff in the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure product safety is not compromised.
- Endeavour to ensure we consistently meet customer requirements and expectations as defined in product specifications and orders.
As part of our commitment, we shall ensure that this policy is communicated, implemented, and maintained at all levels of the organisation and is available to the public.
This policy and the overall system are reviewed periodically by Top Management to ensure continued suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness.